Linggo, Marso 20, 2016

Value Time Even More with Claire's Watch Pendant Necklace




I think one of the reasons why I, myself, was always late for work and gala is because I never valued time from the beginning. Looking back, I never get used to wearing watches nor having a wall clocked hanged in my room. Time was never gold to me. Until my tardiness becomes very significant that my employers complained about it. Though, I really tried to overcome this one of major problems of mine I often fail.





As I grow older along with my weakness, I realize that I don't have so much time left to waste for nothing. I have to value every tick of the clock so as those people who do too. I need something to remind me about time but I don't want a watch worn around my wrist because one: I'm not used to it and, two: it's irritating my skin (wow! flawless sensitive skin lang ang peg). 



Suddenly I remember the watch locket pendant necklace I saw in a movie years ago that I really wanted to have but due to financial issues, I couldn't. But now, kahit hindi ako maglunch nang isang lingo, makabili lang ako kwintas na may relo! Hahaha. So I started looking for a necklace with a watch pendant online and saddened that they are mostly available abroad and I need to order online, pay online and wait for it to be delivered. Things I am not so fond of. So, I thought of giving up.


Last night, while helping a friend find a certain beauty product in Makati malls, we came across Claire's shop and checked if there was the necklace I wanted and fortunately found the very last stock for the next few months!!! I was very thrilled! I knew it was the only chance I could see it again and buy so I grabbed the opportunity and owned it right away for only Php815.00! Visit their store at the ground floor of Greenbelt 5 to find more nice things there. You will like one for sure! Hahaha.


Here are some of my favorite quotes about time.

Time heals all wounds.

Time is gold.

Time flies over us but leaves its shadow behind.

Time heals what reasons cannot.

Time changes everything except something within us
 which is always surprised by change.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento