Lunes, Pebrero 3, 2014

2014 Starter

A month has already passed.
Time truly flies by so fast.
What has happened to me lately?
Let these pictures speak for me.


It's about time for me to enjoy the environment outside. Going out with friends is the best thing to do. After work, me and my friends decided to go to Molito and have a walk around. It's a nice place pala!


Ate Mish's birthday is the longest celebration of the year! Hahahaha. The banner kase was not taken out until February. We enjoyed the food very much. Plus, her sense of humor made the whole celebration more fun! 


We usually come up with an idea of buying foods. And vegetable salad is on top of the list! Yummy! Kaya nung last day ni Tl Mia, we prepared Veggie salad as part of our bonding  moment. We will surely miss this and Tl Mia siyempre. 
 The success of Team Kidlatz' going out last December never stops. This month, we went to BiƱan! I'm so proud of myself that I made it going there alone. Hahaha. The whole experience was both a revelation and a precious memory that we will never forget. Basta ang saya! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento