Lunes, Oktubre 28, 2013

Giraffes Go Viral

    
Suddenly, your friends' profile pictures have something in common. They are all pictures of giraffes! What's new and what is something with the tall, long-necked and spotted animals?

It's all because of a new game taking over Facebook where a user must answer a riddle and if they get the answer wrong, he or she should turn their profile picture into a giraffe for the next three days. The riddle goes, "3:00 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors. It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?"

What is your answer? I got the answer right. I don't have to change my default photo. But if you got it wrong, start googling your best Giraffe photo or you may choose from these photos I carefully picked for you. =)


Giraffe Does Selfie

Duck[?] Face

Giraffe Twerks Like Miley
Giraffe Cutie Patotie

"Mom told me to be different. So, I am now a monkey!"

2 komento: